To our valued Glam Beauty Bar customers:
While we won’t be able to shake your hand or give you a hug (for now!), please know how excited we are to welcome you back. We understand your concerns, so we have outdone ourselves in preparing our business for you! The safety of our staff and our customers is essential to us, so we have:
- Cleaned and/or disinfected all surfaces and implements
- Laundered and/or disinfected all capes, towels and linens
- Removed any non-essential items throughout our business
- Initiated contactless methods of scheduling and payment
- Acquired appropriate personal protective equipment to be used when necessary or requested
- Discontinued the practice of hand shaking and other non-essential contact
- Re-trained our staff on essential infection control and hand hygiene practices
If you have a cough, a fever, have been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days, or living with anyone who is sick or quarantined, please reschedule your appointment.
ALL customers are required to have on a mask when entering the salon. If you do not have a mask, we will have one available for purchase. Upon entering, please sanitize hands at the reception desk prior to checking in.
Feel free to ask any of us at any time about all that we do to provide for your safety. Please relax and enjoy your services! Thank you from everyone at The Glam Beauty Bar. We value your business and the trust you place in all of us.